Psychedelia.dk

Velkommen til psychedelia.dk. Vi er Danmarks største community for fornuftig anvendelse af rusmidler og legalisering.
Dato og tid er 28 mar 2024 14:12

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]

Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 3 indlæg ] 
Forfatter besked
Dedikeret medlem
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Trekantsområdet
Hey, mit SGFC har fået besøg af et par små fluer, som gerne vil sidde på mine svampe.
Kan jeg slippe af med dem på en eller anden måde, for tvivler på det er sundt og spise de svampe nu, men er lidt i tvivl.
Jeg tror det er bananfluer eller lignende.

"Kemi, det er satme smart! :D"

Jeg er udlært elektriker med speciale i styring og regulering, så hvis nogen mangler teknisk hjælp, så skriv en PM.

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅­­­­­­a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅­_­̅­_­̅­_­̅()ڪے

"Mennesker glemmer ofte, at de psykedeliske stoffers virkning, rent faktisk tager udgangspunkt i den individuelles psyke, og at dette ofte kan forklare uventede ubehagelige virkninger."

Dedikeret medlem
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Trekantsområdet
Ved nærmere eftersyn, så ligner det faktisk svampemyg.
Nogle der ved om de er ubudne eller om det er ligemeget?

"Kemi, det er satme smart! :D"

Jeg er udlært elektriker med speciale i styring og regulering, så hvis nogen mangler teknisk hjælp, så skriv en PM.

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅­­­­­­a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅­_­̅­_­̅­_­̅()ڪے

"Mennesker glemmer ofte, at de psykedeliske stoffers virkning, rent faktisk tager udgangspunkt i den individuelles psyke, og at dette ofte kan forklare uventede ubehagelige virkninger."

Insane psychedelia user!
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Casa Tranquila
Har ikke selv haft problemet men her nogen råd fra en eller anden anden på internettet der åbenbart kender til problemet:

Citat:
How to Get Rid of the Adult Fungus Gnats In A Snap

1): Gnats are attracting to the color yellow:
Most tiny flying insects have appealed to yellowish things;
go to your local garden store and buy yellow sticky cards or tapes to use it as traps
put some of these cards on the infected plants
After a few days, yellow cards will exterminate many if these creatures
2): Gnats are attracting to the smell of apple cider vinegar:
Mix tablespoon or two of Vinegar with a little liquid dish soap into your vinegar to make this method more effective
Pour some vinegar mixture into unused jar, bowl, cup, or container.
Place Vinegar bowl under infected plants
Gnats will trap while flying into the bowl or jar of the vinegar and cannot run away.
3): Soap Spray Recipe:
Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon dish detergent or Ivory liquid soap with 1 gallon of water
use this mixture to drench the soil hosting them.
After about 1 hour, spray the leaves with clear water to rinse soap off.
4): Use thin layer of cigarettes over the soil
Because nicotine is repulsive substance, but take care not to use with herbal or eaten plants.

How to Get Rid of the Larvae of Fungus Gnats
There are a significant number of larvae in the soil under infected plants:
1): Watering Larvae infected plants with Hydrogen peroxide after dryness of soil
Make your soil dry especially the top layer of soil for a couple of days by stopping watering the plants, this will Suspending larvae progress: Stop development and maturation of larvae and gnats eggs, and then inhibition of growth due to dryness of soil. Where adults cannot reproduce in dry soil, so the cycle will end.
after drying top levels of soil: mix one part of pure H2O2 or hydrogen peroxide (3% solution) with four parts water
watering the soil with hydrogen peroxide mixture
Normally the soil will start to fizz after a couple of minutes, and hydrogen peroxide will kill this larvae
After some minutes: hydrogen will kill eggs and dissolving into oxygen molecules and water molecules, which is another source of water for plants.
Cons of this method: 1. under watering of plants: most plants can survive without water for many days and this may be killing your plants 2. this method only endure drought by delaying their development, although larvae can survive
2): Use of potato as a trap for these larvae
Which larva is like the taste of potato slices?

cut a few slices of potato of about one inch in width and length and about half an inch in thickness
A bury chip of Potato in the soil under infected plant is growing and leaves it for four to eight hours.
After larvae eat potato slices… the large quantity larvae consume the great number of larvae and how severe the infestation you will recognize.
3): Rubbing alcohol spray:

Mix 1 cup of Rubbing alcohol with 1 liter of water,
Test first on a sheet to check that the mixture is not too hard on your plants
Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
Spray and treat the Fungus Gnat infected plants and soil every three days for two weeks.

Hele deres tråd kan læses her: https://mycotopia.net/topic/96189-fruit-flies/

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 3 indlæg ] 

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]