Psychedelia.dk

Velkommen til psychedelia.dk. Vi er Danmarks største community for fornuftig anvendelse af rusmidler og legalisering.
Dato og tid er 28 mar 2024 10:36

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]

Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 1 indlæg ] 
Forfatter besked
 Titel: package seize
Junior medlem

Hi guys, i am in a situation today and i don't know what to do first.
At the border they check my package with 250gr of mimosa that my primary use would be for tincture and incense purposes, and of course all the thepeutic use that i can have with it, lungs, inflamations, burns, blood circulations etc. but principaly i wish to use it for doing burning lotions as it is a miraculous plants for that. And the have been seize 250gr of Syrian rue that my primary use would be for incense purposes, and of course all the thepeutic use that i can have with it, very goos for candida, insomnia, depression, and again parasite infections would be my primary use and it is also very good for superfood protein purposes.
In the package I also add 1 kg of paolo santo incense and I only received the paolo santo and they said they seized the others products.
I try to call the politi, but they don't have anything from now, they said that i will get a fine.
And i think that's not fair at all because if i want i can buy a mimosa at plantorama or order seeds and grow my own https://helseklinikkenharmony.com/mimosa-pudica/
So i think about going to the court, because that s not fair to "steal" my package of mimosa bark and on the other size sell the trees and seeds on the danish market.
What do you recommend doing?
What would be the price of the fine ?
And the price of the court ?
What's the best way to do it?
Thank you for sharing support.

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 1 indlæg ] 

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]