Psychedelia.dk

Velkommen til psychedelia.dk. Vi er Danmarks største community for fornuftig anvendelse af rusmidler og legalisering.
Dato og tid er 15 maj 2024 01:20

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]

Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 1 indlæg ] 
Forfatter besked
Psychedelia bot
Brugeravatar

Information:
original poster: Albert Hoffman's
dato: 30.01.2001
dosis: 2,4 gram Psilocybe mexicana
styrke: ?
setting: Hjem

bruger rapport:
Dette er Albert Hoffmann's første svampetrip. Han var bange for at svampene havde mistet sin potens, efter han havde tørret og dyrket dem i laboratorie. Efter at have forsøgt psilocybinsvampes effektivitet på laboratorie dyr, uden effekt, bestemte han at han ville tage på en rejse til sin indre verden i sin bevidsthed.

Dosis: 2,4 gram P. Mexicana (medium dosis)

"Thirthy minutes after taking the mushrooms, the exterior world began to undergo a strange transformation. Everything assumed a Mexican character. As I was perfectly well aware that my knowledge of the Mexican origin of the mushroom would lead me to imagine only Mexican scenery, I tried deliberately to look on my environment only as I knew normally. But all voluntary efforts to look at things in their customary forms and colors proved ineffective. Whether my eyes were closed or open, I saw only Mexican motifs and colors.... At the peak of the intoxication, about one and a half hours after ingestion af the mushrooms, the rush of interior pictures, mostly abstract motifs rapidly changing in shape and color, reached such an alarming degree that I feared that I would be torn into this whirlpool of form and color and would dissolve. After about six hours the dream came to an end. Subjectively, I had no idea how long this condition had lasted. I felt my return to everyday reality to be a happy return from a strange, fantastic, but quite real world to an old and familiar home."

Kilde: Receptors, Richard M. Restak

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 1 indlæg ] 

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]