Psychedelia.dk

Velkommen til psychedelia.dk. Vi er Danmarks største community for fornuftig anvendelse af rusmidler og legalisering.
Dato og tid er 28 mar 2024 15:44

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]

Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 3 indlæg ] 
Forfatter besked
Junior medlem

Geografisk sted: østfold
jeg har prøvd selv å gjøre dette og de funker faktisk ved å befinne seg i total mørke over en periode på 7-14 dager vil kroppen ha produsert mao og dmt nok til at man kan se 3d(4d)i mørke man kan se "the white light"

DAY 1-3
Complete isolation from external light causes the pineal gland to flood the brain with the neurotransmitter melatonin

DAY 3-5
The pineal gland starts to increase the production of 'pinoline', whereby a greater fluidity of thought and healing of the body starts to occur. This period allows for transition, wherein numerous meditations will be carried out, which will incorporate projection of the energy body and astral travel along with (Iron Shirt) Chi Kung.
DAY 6-8
At this stage the pineal gland starts to produce the neurohormone 5-MeO-DMT. This psychoactive tryptamine is highly luminescent; it is also extremely phospherescent due to the amount of phosphene that it transmits onto the visual cortex.
The neuro transmitter 'akashon' is normally only active when we are in the womb and in the first months of our lives. It is now reactivated in the darkroom.
5-MeO-DMT switches on 40% more of the cerebral cortex and awakens the nervous system to become aware of itself; 'beingness' results. Hence, the possibility of metaprogramming the nervous system's bio-computer - activating healing and conflict message assortment of the nervous system.

5-MeO-DMT is the empathogenic neurotransmitter that expands the emotional body between 'infinity and zero'. It gives rise to telepathy in the emotional and intuitive bodies. It engages the awakening of the 'Flower Of Life', the spine, which begins to glow in a state of beingness and peace.

Many exercises will be practiced during this period; compacting Chi, consciousness and awareness into the nervous system, working with the Silent Self and anchoring the Immortal Body.

5-Meo-DMT discharges the darkness from the darkroom. A bright light will be activated.
This Great White Light, the manifestation of the astral body, enables the self to project externally.

At this point, some degree on 'N-Methyl-D-Aspartare Inhibition' (NMDA-I) usually occurs. This is a 'soft form' of the slowing of the glutamate input signals into the cells. This makes it easier for the nervous system to cause electrons to stop flowing within the cells, allowing for profound meditative trance states.

The 5-MeO-DMT prepares the nervous system, through its empathic state of being and self awareness of the nervous system, for the DMT or dimethyltryptamine production of the pineal gland, in psychoactive milligram dosages.

DAY 9-12
There is now enough 'Mono Amine Oxidase Inhibition' triggered by the pinoline, to allow the pineal gland's 'serotonin to melatonin cycle' to be intercepted by adrenaline and ephedrine activity and converted into a 'serotonin DMT pathway'.
When DMT levels reach more than 25mg, one's experience can become very visual. DMT is the visual third eye neurotransmitter. It enables the energy body and spirit to journey into hyperspace, beyond third dimensional realms of time and space. It is intensely energizing. At this stage of the Dark Room Retreat, the required amount of sleep tends to diminish dramatically. Although the day may last 24 hours, 3 hours of sleep can seem like 12.
During this period we will engage in further practices; psychic games and interactivity, Taoist Dream Yoga (advanced levels) and Imagination Expansion

CONDITIONS
Each person will sign a form of consent, whereby they acknowledge responsibility for the 'self', in entering into 7 or 14 days (to be specified in application) of light isolation. They will confirm that they are free from mental illness or any other delicate health condition, that they are over 18 years of age and that they agree to stay for the full duration of the specified period, without interrupting the process for others.

man må selføgelig ha mulighet til å befinne seg i et totalt mørkt rom og kunne klare seg med å bare pisse i denne perioden [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
kjøp f.eks mange flasker med protein drinker og annet deretter så må man jo ikke bli forstyrret av andre. [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

[ 11 November 2001: Besked ændret af: phalarisacid ]

In our memories
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: København
slå CAPS FRA...

Øehm - jeg har for nylig prøvet mit første "upåvirkede" trip - hvis man da kan kalde det det - og jeg syntes det var meget intenst - rigtig meget intenst - det var imens at vi var i skole og vi skulle have noget som lederne pænt kalder den mentale rejse - vi havde haft det engang før men der gjorde det ikke rigtig noget for mig - det var endda efter en weekend med et kandyflip - men denne gang - hele holdet lagde sig ned på de der tilegende madrasser - der blev sat noget stille guitar musik på (jeg havde nok fortrukkent noget med en tromme eller noget i, idet at det er mere tranceagtigt) - men lidt måtte osse kunne gøre det - de fleste andre på holdet faldte i søvn - idet at pågrund af deres "IM SO POP" attitude ikke fattede mulighederne i dette - jeg fandte det meget interessant og prøvede så vidt muligt at tvinge mig selv ud i et trip - det lykkedes ikke - så jeg bestemte mig for at bruge de 60 minutter til at slappe af i - no shit - lige pludselig hamrede de første CEV´s ind over min bevidstehed - først mente jeg at jeg var faldet i søvn - men idet at jeg stadigvæk kunne høre musikken bestemte jeg mig for at jeg nok var på vej et eller andet sted hen og lod mig rive 100% med - det var ikke ligeså intenst som et syretrip men det var godt påvej derhen af - undervejs blev vi instrueret af lederene til først at mærke en kropsdel og derpå slappe af i den og glemme den var der - det udløste det hele - hvilket bare var kanon skønt......

Har prøvet noget af det samme med en YOGA øvelse - der blev vi bare instrueret til at føle den kugle af varmt energi som der var i vores hjerte og styre den rundt i kroppen for til sidst at lade den eksplodere i brystkassen på os selv - dengang var jeg ikke engang begyndt på andet psychedelia end den fede og jeg røg da osse på en lille rejse - dog ikke noget i forhold til i sidste uge - meget intenst - meget rent..

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 3 indlæg ] 

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]